Dominated by the ancient volcano of Mont Saint-Loup, the PORT OF CAP D'AGDE offers an excellent shelter. The site is vast, consisting of a long fore-harbour and 10 basins with 3100 berths.
Managed by the Sodéal company, it also called the “Principal Port” and is located in the heart of the French department of Languedoc Roussillon, Cap d'Agde is an ideal starting point for your Mediterranean cruises and harbours multihull vessels.
The 10 basins of PORT OF CAP D'AGDE offer atmospheres as different as complementary. In turn sporting, playful, epicurean ... the basins unveil their assets throughout your stay between sea and volcano, the improbable combination of water and fire. Ideal base for Mediterranean cruises to Spain (50 miles), the Balearic Islands (200 miles) or to Corsica (230 miles).
Nautical activities and yachting courses at the Nautical Centre of the PORT OF CAP D'AGDE complete the services offered throughout the year: regattas, big game and wholesale fishing, scuba diving, nautical rallies, jet skiing...
• Montpellier Mediterranee International Airport at 70 km
• Airport Beziers-Agde-Vias at 15 km
• Motorway A9, exit n° 34 Agde-Pézenas
• Train: Agde SNCF train station (5 km)
• The town of Agde, both maritime and fluvial, is crossed by the river Hérault and connected to the Canal du Midi
• 10 Sheltered basins around a 35-hectare wa...